State Department Says No Evidence Donations Influenced Hillary ClintonDavid Lerman
The State Department hasn’t seen evidence that decisions made by Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state were influenced by donations to her family’s foundation or speaking fees to her husband, a department spokesman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing