Alfred Taubman, Mall Developer, Ex-Sotheby’s Chair, Dies at 91Heather Burke
A. Alfred Taubman, the shopping-mall magnate and onetime chairman of Sotheby’s Holdings Inc. who was convicted of fixing prices with rival auction house Christie’s International Plc, has died. He was 91.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy