Ellmers Signals Support of Revised Abortion Ban Bill
The U.S. House Republican who led a internal party rebellion in January against a late-term abortion-ban bill says she now is "comfortable" with changes in a proposed update because it no longer represents a "re-victimizing" of rape and incest victims.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas