How Would President Rand Paul Handle the Media, Anyway?
IOWA CITY, Iowa—Kentucky Senator Rand Paul's first week as a presidential candidate has been a paradox; unusually programmed and yet bedeviled by Paul's own words. In his primary state speeches, Paul stands on a podium between two TelePrompter lenses, and sticks to a script. The extent of his ad-libbing happened in New Hampshire, when Paul got to a line about America's "enemies" and an audience member decided to do some trolling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States