Chris Christie Pardons Pennsylvania Woman Arrested on Gun ChargesTerrence Dopp
Governor Chris Christie pardoned a Philadelphia woman arrested in October 2013 for bringing into New Jersey a gun she was licensed to carry in her home state.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas