Apple Is Said to Acquire Database Software Maker FoundationDBTim Higgins and Jack Clark
Apple Inc. acquired database company FoundationDB LLC, according to a person familiar with the matter, a purchase that will help bolster its cloud-computing efforts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone