Scott Walker Hires Blogger Outreach Guru, Conservatives Throw Punches
If you cover Republican politics from Washington, the odds are strong that you've interacted with Liz Mair, who was just hired to run social media outreach for Scott Walker's nascent presidential campaign. The strategist worked on rapid response at the Republican National Committee in 2008, for Carly Fiorina's 2010 U.S. Senate bid, for Rick Perry's 2014 presidential campaign. She's blogged and opined for most of that time, appearing on cable news shows, flying in to Los Angeles for hits on Real Time With Bill Maher. On Twitter, she's never pretended to be anything but–her words, now–a pro-choice, pro-gay marriage Republican in Name Only.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas