Delphi Plans First Coast-to-Coast Driverless Auto DemonstrationKeith Naughton
Delphi Automotive Plc, a supplier of car electronics, is undertaking the longest test of a driverless auto, going coast to coast in the U.S. with a specially outfitted Audi Q5 sport-utility vehicle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts