Nancy Pelosi Says Netanyahu's 'Insulting' Speech Had Her 'Near Tears'
When it comes to her opinion of Benjamin Netanyahu's Tuesday speech before Congress, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is not mincing words. In a statement released shortly after the Israeli Prime Minister vehemently argued against a nascent deal between the United States and Iran, Pelosi lashed out at Netanyahu's "insulting" speech.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing