Labor Poll: Majorities of Voters Want SCOTUS to Save ACA Subsidies
A new poll conducted by Hart Research Associates, on behalf of the Service Employees International Union, finds that voters strongly oppose the idea of Affordable Care Act subsidies being denied to states that didn't set up their own exchanges. Eight hundred respondents were contacted in the middle of February. By a 43-36 margin, voters told the pollsters that they had an "unfavorable" view of the law. By a 10-point margin, they preferred repealing the ACA to keeping it as is; a large majority supported at least tweaking it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap