Elizabeth Warren Starts a New Project, But Few Take Notice
On Tuesday afternoon, only 91 people were watching Senator Elizabeth Warren's live stream on YouTube when she asked Jared Bernstein of the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities a pointed question about retirement and savings. That's not many viewers, nor was it the sexiest subject. But Warren, wearing a forceful and perhaps symbolic purple while presiding over the first congressional forum of her Middle Class Prosperity Project, doesn't seem to mind. She's comfortable being far from the action.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’