Comcast Still Sees Time Warner Cable Deal Closing as PlannedScott Moritz and Kelly Gilblom
Comcast Corp. Chief Executive Officer Brian Roberts said he still expects the proposed takeover of Time Warner Cable Inc. will close early this year, addressing growing concerns about the prospects for regulatory approval.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill