Liam McGee, CEO Who Led Hartford Through Bailout, Dies at 60Zachary Tracer
Liam McGee, an Irish-born banker and insurance executive who guided Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. through a taxpayer bailout and shored up the company’s finances, has died. He was 60.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt