Sony’s Pascal Defends Paying Women Like J-Law LessEric Newcomer and Anousha Sakoui
Departing Sony Pictures Entertainment co-Chairman Amy Pascal defended the film studio’s practice, exposed in hacked e-mails, of paying female stars like Jennifer Lawrence less than their male counterparts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day