Senate Confirms Ashton Carter as Obama's Fourth Pentagon ChiefDavid Lerman
The Senate voted to confirm Ashton Carter as the 25th U.S. secretary of defense, giving President Barack Obama his fourth Pentagon chief in six years at a time of turmoil from Iraq to Ukraine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’