Qualcomm Fined $975 Million in China, Sets Licensing RatesIan King
Qualcomm Inc. was fined $975 million by Chinese antitrust regulators, who set new terms for smartphone makers to license the chipmaker’s technology, ending an inquiry that threatened the U.S. company’s growth in the biggest mobile market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day