Jeb Bush to Test Economic Campaign Message in Democratic-Leaning Michigan
Jeb Bush will deliver the first in a series of presidential campaign-like speeches Wednesday in, of all places, Detroit, the most populous city in a state that hasn't voted for a Republican presidential candidate in almost three decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt