Low Oil Price to Offset a Decline in Fed’s Loan Survey: EcoPulseAnna-Louise Jackson and Anthony Feld
Investors who are bullish about U.S. consumption are watching for a rebound in the share of banks willing to lend -- a trend that traditionally buoys retail-sales growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single