It Doesn't Matter What the Media Thinks of Obama's YouTube Interviews
Like the “Between Two Ferns” interview last year, President Obama’s YouTube discussion has set off a debate about whether the President of the United States should be interviewed by social media stars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts