Hutchison in Talks to Buy O2 in U.K. for Up to $15 BillionClement Tan, Jonathan Browning and Amy Thomson
Li Ka-shing’s Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. started exclusive talks to buy O2, Telefonica SA’s U.K. wireless carrier, for as much as 10.25 billion pounds ($15 billion) in the biggest overseas purchase by the billionaire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders