Scene Last Night: Druckenmiller, Julianne Moore, Harvard PuddingAmanda Gordon
Private investor Stanley Druckenmiller and nonprofit leader Geoffrey Canada headlined a Bowdoin College event in New York last night as actress Julianne Moore picked up an honor on Park Avenue and Harvard’s Hasty Pudding finalized plans to fete music industry executive Clive Davis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts