Gore, Pharrell Williams Plan June 18 Concerts for ClimateStefan Nicola
Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore, musician Pharrell Williams and producer Kevin Wall are putting together a music event dubbed Live Earth -- Road to Paris to build support for protecting the climate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’