Ocwen’s Erbey Gets Cash, Benefits for Spouse After DepartureZachary Tracer
William Erbey is getting $1.2 million in cash and medical coverage for his wife after he stepped down from Ocwen Financial Corp., one of the largest mortgage servicers, as part of a deal with New York regulators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts