Indian Stocks, Bonds Rally With Rupee After Unscheduled Rate CutKartik Goyal, Rajhkumar K Shaaw and Anoop Agrawal
Indian stocks jumped the most in eight months and bonds rallied with the rupee after Reserve Bank of India Governor Raghuram Rajan unexpectedly cut interest rates to help revive growth in Asia’s third-largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts