Austrian, Polish Borrowers Face Franc Hit Hungary DodgedEdith Balazs, Marta Waldoch and Boris Groendahl
Borrowers in Austria and Poland watched their Swiss franc mortgages swell when the Swiss National Bank dropped its cap on the currency, a surprise move that’s reversing the fortunes on what were once cheap loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks