Obama, Republicans Stalemated on Keystone Amid Cooperation VowsAngela Greiling Keane and Mike Dorning
President Barack Obama and Republican congressional leaders gave no ground on their differences, including the Keystone XL pipeline and immigration, even as they pledged to find common ground over the next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders