Macquarie Said to Seek About $350 Million for Lending DivisionMatthew Monks and Brett Foley
Macquarie Group Ltd., Australia’s largest investment bank, is seeking about $350 million for Macquarie Equipment Finance, a unit that lends to hospitals and semiconductor makers, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single