KB Home Falls Most in 22 Years on Profitability ForecastJohn Gittelsohn and Prashant Gopal
KB Home fell the most in two decades after saying its gross margin will narrow significantly this quarter and that profitability in 2015 will be restricted by flattening prices and rising land costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single