GameStop Surges 14% on Sales of New Games During HolidaysDanielle Burger
GameStop Corp., the largest video-game retailer, jumped in late trading after reaffirming its earnings forecast as sales of new titles in the holiday period helped counter waning demand for consoles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone