Liam Neeson’s ‘Taken 3’ Tops ‘Selma’ in Weekend Movie Box OfficeDanielle Burger and Katherine Burton
“Taken 3,” Liam Neeson’s third go-round as action hero Bryan Mills, opened as the top-grossing film in U.S. and Canadian theaters, collecting weekend sales of $40.4 million for 21st Century Fox Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018