Apple Changes App Pricing Worldwide After Currency SwingsTim Higgins, Ari Altstedter and Daniele Lepido
Apple Inc. changed the prices of software applications from Canada to Europe last week, in one of the company’s broadest global responses to currency fluctuations in recent years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders