U.K. Homebuilders Fall as Jefferies See Housing WorriesNeil Callanan
Taylor Wimpey Plc led a decline in U.K. homebuilder shares after Jefferies Group LLC downgraded nine of the companies and predicted a weak market in the first half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself