John Thomas’s Belesis Barred by Finra for Penny-Stock TradesZeke Faux
Anastasios “Tommy” Belesis, the former head of John Thomas Financial Inc., was barred from the brokerage industry for life by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority for trading ahead of clients’ orders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's