Fast Retailing Profit Beats Estimates as Uniqlo Sales JumMonami Yui and Daryl Loo
Fast Retailing Co. reported a 64 percent spike in profit as Asia’s largest clothing retailer sold more Uniqlo casual-wear than expected in Japan and overseas, while the weakening yen further boosted returns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018