The Free-Speech Philosophies of Charlie Hebdo Staffers
Staffers of Charlie Hebdo, the French satirical newspaper that was attacked Wednesday by masked gunmen, killing 12, including longtime editor Stéphane Charbonnier, often spoke of the anger their work aroused and how they thought about their role. Below is a short compendium of their quotations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day