Alibaba Affiliate in Tussle Over Asset-Management DealBloomberg News
An Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. affiliate faces a tussle to complete a deal struck in 2013 giving it control of Tianhong Asset Management Co., the manager of $93 billion raised by online fund Yu’E Bao.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’