American Apparel Adds Sex-Harassment Rules After Firing CEOMatt Townsend
American Apparel Inc., which fired controversial founder Dov Charney as chief executive officer last month for alleged misconduct, strengthened rules to prevent sexual harassment among its employees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’