German Savers Brace for $2.3 Trillion ECB Question on QENicholas Comfort and Oliver Suess
German savers face a tough question that’s about to get tougher: Where to park their 1.95 trillion euros ($2.3 trillion) in cash and deposits as the European Central Bank whets its tools for more stimulus?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline