Emerging Stocks Gain for First Time in 2015 on Fed, ECB OutlookElena Popina and Natasha Doff
Emerging-market stocks rose for the first time in 2015 as Federal Reserve meeting minutes signaled that policy makers are unlikely to raise U.S. interest rates for at least three more months, buoying demand for riskier assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm