‘Hobbit’ Movie Dominates Box Office for 3rd Straight WeekendDanielle Burger and Brendan Coffey
“The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies” held the top spot in U.S. cinemas for the third straight weekend, outdrawing Relativity Media LLC’s new horror release, “The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’