Iron Ore Kicks Off 2015 With Rally on China Stimulus SpeculationJasmine Ng
Iron ore plummeted last year as surging global supplies topped demand. It opened 2015 by posting the biggest weekly gain in 18 months amid speculation that China will take more steps to spur growth in the world’s largest user.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's