Hyundai and Kia Forecast Slowest Sales Gain in Nine YearsRose Kim
Hyundai Motor Co. and Kia Motors Corp., South Korea’s largest automakers, forecast their weakest sales growth in nine years as they run out of capacity to increase output and competition intensifies in major markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day