U.S. Stocks Extend Rally as Russell 2000 Reaches RecordOliver Renick and Cecile Vannucci
The Russell 2000 Index climbed to an all-time high and the Nasdaq Composite Index reached a level unseen since 2000 as an equities rally that started last week continued through one of the slowest trading days of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself