Dow Tops 18,000 Amid Weekly Gains as GDP Data Bolster Small CapsLu Wang
U.S. stocks broke through milestones in a holiday-shortened week, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average crossing 18,000, small-caps reaching a record and the Nasdaq Composite Index surging to a 14-year high amid optimism in the strength of the world’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself