Drillers Facing Lowest Oil Prices Since 2009 Idle RigsLynn Doan and Jessica Summers
Drillers cut the number of rigs targeting U.S. oil to the lowest level in six months as crude traded below $60 a barrel for the seventh straight day and OPEC resisted calls to curb production.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster