Thomas Kwok Guilty of Conspiracy With Hong Kong OfficialMichelle Yun
Thomas Kwok, the billionaire co-chairman of Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd., was convicted of conspiring with Hong Kong’s former No. 2 official to commit misconduct in public office. His younger brother, Raymond Kwok, was cleared of all charges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline