First 'The Interview,' Now Theaters Cancel Protest Screenings of 'Team America'
In the wake of Sony's cancellation of The Interview, several art house theaters announced that they would—patriotically, of course—use their emptied screens to play the 2004 puppet-driven political comedy Team America: World Police. This afternoon, several of those theaters announced that they'd been told by Paramount Pictures that the movie could not be screened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018