Somalia President Names Prime Minister After Cabinet DisputeMohamed Sheikh Nor
Somalian President Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud named Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke prime minister after parliament removed the previous head of government because of a disagreement about cabinet appointments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks