Global Stocks Rally on Fed as Treasuries Slide With OilJeremy Herron and Callie Bost
Global stocks surged, with the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index posting its biggest two-day climb in more than three years, as the Federal Reserve pledging patience on interest rates bolstered sentiment amid concern over the global outlook. Treasuries sank and crude oil resumed its selloff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’