Russia Stocks Sink Most in World as Ruble Crisis Pummels BanksKsenia Galouchko and Natasha Doff
Russian stocks sank the most in the world as concern grows that panicked individuals will pull deposits out of lenders including OAO Sberbank, while the plunging ruble drives up costs for importers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’